1. Chinese traders in Malawi now officially confined to urban centers
2. South African movers and shakers for sale to foreign investors?
3. AGOA benefited Chinese apparel exporters in Africa more than African businesspeople
4. Zimbabwe imports US$8.2 billion goods, exports US$5,1 billion in 2012
5. Nigeria, Canada trade hits U.S.$3 billion
6. China's trade with Africa likely to surpass that with U.S., EU in by 2015
7. Trade between Switzerland and South Africa up 25% since 2007
8. Madagascar to become a major cobalt, nickel exporter